Quite often, in some diseases of the liver and gall bladder, stomach and intestines in humansthere are pains in shoulder, neck and under the shoulder blade, migraines, dizziness, decreased vision.
Renal impairment may occur pain in the heels, limited mobility ("blocks"), and pain in the lumbosacral spine.
Dysfunctions of the bladder and sexual organs causing blocks of the thoracic spine, pain in the sacrum, knees, ankles.
The use of manual therapy of the internal organs significantly increases the effectiveness of treatment of diseases of the spine and joints.
Below is a list of diseases in which the manipulation of the internal organs is most effective.
- bathygastry (gastroptosis)
- chronic gastritis
- dyskinesia of the gallbladder
- recurrent ulcerative processes of the digestive tract
- stool disorders (constipation, diarrhea)
- adhesions in the abdomen (after injuries and operations, chronic and acute inflammation)
- pain during menstruation
- postpartum fixation
- uterine dystopia
- benign fibroids
- gynecological chronic inflammatory diseases
- recurrent cystitis
- certain types of urinary incontinence
- chronic pyelonephritis
- kidney ptosis
- recurrent prostatitis
It is important to remember that if a patient has a combination of several diseases need more osteopathic diagnosis and holding special visceral procedures (on average three).