Trocars for endoscopic surgery on spine
Sphere of application
The great advantage of multi-functional trocar is possible precautionary transmuscular access to the spine on the dorsal side: metal trocar has an external screw thread. After the skin incision of about 10mm and the dissection of the lumbar-dorsal fascia with a blunt obturator trocar is introduced into the muscle and screwed.
This method corresponds to the traditional the traditional way of working with paramedial fenestration, but being much more gentle, because muscle retraction, ischemia and scar as a result of pressure expander does not arise. Patients do not lose mobility and are clearly less pain.
Another advantage is that due to lateral percutaneous access with the introduction of the endoscope, the working area and field of vision is not limited in any way, as well as for fixing the endoscope within the working channel of instruments competing firms. This method allows for simultaneous endoscopic assisting and working with a microscope, which greatly reduces the time for familiarization with the system.
Multifunctional trocars of different sizes.
In addition, by working with optics 0 ° improves the orientation and recognition of anatomical structures. Accordingly, the testimony, the expected situation and complexion patient has to select two different diameter trocar 11mm and 15mm and 2 working length 5cm and 7cm. Thanks percutaneous port at the end of intervention opportunities for the Redon's drainage without any trouble.
In general, this is the ideal microendoscopic system that serves a very simple. In the end, the system can conveniently be used in conjunction with the optional locking mechanism without the aid of an assistant.
If you have any questions, you can specify them with our neurosurgeon or a neurologist on the phone: (499) 130–08–09
- Endoscopic microdiscectomy
- Endoscopic treatment of fractures of the C2 vertebra
- Endoscopic treatment of carpal tunnel syndrome
- Endoscopic treatment of cubital canal syndrome
- Endoscopic treatment of ulnar nerve compression syndrome
- Fixation of the spine in spondylolisthesis, reducing the height of the intervertebral disc
- Fusion and fixation spinal surgery
- Vertebroplasty and kyphoplasty with the "SKy" intravertebral bone expander system
- Laser reconstruction of intervertebral discs
- Percutaneous nucleotomy with laser vaporization
- Percutaneous posterolateral foraminoscopy
- Retractor for a herniated disc
- Technique of sampling and blending sponge layer (Spongiosa)
- Treatment of a herniated disc and stenosed holes