Scoliosis of the spine, stoop, a impairment of posture
Scoliosis of the spine - this is arcuate curvature of the vertebral axis in the frontal plane, ie right or left. By origin scoliosis can be either congenital or acquired.
Often the scoliosis spine occurs in various diseases of the musculoskeletal system, nervous system, diffuse lesions of the connective tissue may be reflective in nature (eg, pain - it antalgichesky scoliosis of the spine), and even psychological (emotional trauma in the child at school). More frequently, common idiopathic scoliosis of the spine, or scoliosis of the spine of unknown origin.
Bulging of the edges with the bending axis vertebral column in flexion test in a child with scoliosis of the thoracic spine.
Depending on the localization of the vertex curvature of the vertebral column scoliosis can be divided into verhnegrudnoy scoliosis, thoracic scoliosis (the most common), thoracolumbar scoliosis, lumbar scoliosis, combined scoliosis (curvature has two peaks).
Curvature of the axis vertebral column in a child with scoliosis of thoracic and lumbar spine.
Depending on the curvature of the spine distinguish between degrees of scoliosis:
- spine scoliosis I degree (5°-10°)
- scoliosis of the spine II degree (11°-30°)
- scoliosis of the spine III degree (31°-60°)
- scoliosis of the spine IV degree (between 61° and more)
Idiopathic scoliosis imaging on radiographic diagnosis.
Orthopedic examination is used for the diagnosis of scoliosis spine, as well as radiography of the spine in a straight line and lateral projections. Problems such as childhood scoliosis and stoop require patience on the part of the child and his parents.
Normally, humans are naturaly bends the spine (kyphosis and lordosis) due to its bipedal locomotion.
In our clinic, you will teach the necessary set of exercises to help prevent the progression of scoliosis spine, hold courses of massage and manual therapy, removing excessive deformity of the spine.
- manual therapy (muscle, joint and radicular technique)
- physiotherapy (UHF, SMC, etc.)
- spinal traction (contraindicated in the acute stage)
- medical gymnastics and swimming (after primary treatment)
- surgical treatment
If you have any questions about the diagnosis or treatment of scoliosis spine, stoop or incorrect posture, you can specify them with our neurosurgeon or neurologist call the clinic on the phone: (499) 130–08–09
- Ankylosing spondylitis (Bechterew's disease)
- Back pain in pregnancy
- Coccydynia (sore tailbone)
- Compression fracture of the spine
- Degenerative and hereditary myelopathy
- Epiduritis and spinal abscess
- Low back pain, pain in leg, Sherman Mau diseases
- Lumbago, sciatica and lumbodynia
- Lumbar disc disease (herniated disc, bulging disc)
- Meningovascular syphilis or syphilitic myelopathy (tabes dorsalis)
- Cervicocranial syndrome and whiplash neck injury
- Neck pain, shoulder pain
- Non-compressive oncological myelopathy
- Osteochondrosis and its symptoms
- Osteochondrosis of the thoracic spine, intercostal neuralgia
- Osteoporosis (vertebral body)
- Rules of disability patients care with arms and legs muscles paralysis (paraplegia, quadriplegia)
- Sacroiliac joint osteoarthritis
- Sacroiliac joint pain (sacroiliac joint dysfunction syndrome)
- Sacrum pain
- Scoliosis spine, stoop
- Syringomyelia, siringobulbia
- Spinal cord and spine congenital defects (Klippel–Feil syndrome, cervical rib, spina bifida, meningocele, meningomylocele, diastematomyelia, sacralization, lumbarization, spondylolisthesis)
- Spinal cord compression
- Spinal cord diseases
- Spinal cord and spinal canal epidural space hemangiomas
- Spinal cord infarction (ischemic stroke)
- Spinal stenosis, lumbar and cervical osteophytes
- Spondylitis (osteomyelitic, tuberculosis, etc.)
- Spondyloarthrosis (osteoarthritis of the intervertebral joints)
- Spondylolisthesis (displacement and spinal instability)
- Vertebral hemangioma (vertebral angioma)
- Vertebral subluxation and dislocation
+7 (926) 988-14-23