Modern stress and tension quietly reflected in the form of muscle, joint and vertebral blocks. This further accumulate, resulting in devastating consequences for the musculoskeletal system. Therefore, treatment should begin with the causes and as early as possible. The first important diagnosis of psychological problems. Based on the results of diagnostics developed a course of psychotherapy.
Research found that the use of methods of psychological treatment in addition to the basic methods of treatment (medication, physiotherapy, reflexology) significantly reduces the time of treatment of many neurological diseases.
Indications for psychotherapy
Our clinic has a professional psychologist, who helps to get rid of the painful symptoms in patients with the following problems:
- sleep disorders
- nagging chronic fatigue
- the effects of suffering a stroke, migraine, asthma, hypertension, neurodermatitis and others
- neuroses in chtom including their variety - rhinogenous neuroses
- self-knowledge and the desire to understand themselves
- difficulties in communication and self-doubt
- loneliness, low self-esteem
- depression, stress, chronic fatigue
- anxiety, panic attacks (panic attacks), obsessive fears (heights, darkness, disaster, etc.)
- preparation for the various surgical procedures
- conflict and aggression
- midlife crisis, and other age-related crises
- difficulties in making important decisions
- job search and career guidance
- difficulty at work or in their own business
- a heightened sense of guilt or a sense of duty
- weight loss
- unrequited love
- the loss of a loved one
- psychological trauma
- family and sexual problems
- premarital counseling and compatibility analysis
- conflicts and lack of mutual understanding in the family
- divorce, separation, betrayal, jealousy unregistered marriage, remarriage
- disharmony in intimate life
- the issue of sexual orientation
- conflicts with children, conflicts with parents
Application of the methods of psychological correction is also effective in the complex treatment of neurological patients to eliminate neurotic and neurosis-like disorders in the background of infectious, vascular, traumatic disorders of the nervous system.
Consultations with a psychologist in order to reduce dependence on drugs that prevent the withdrawal from social activities, isolation and exclusion of patients should be performed 1 time per week for 1.5 hours.