Retractor with a lighting system
Principle retractor designed specifically for operations in the lumbar intervertebral hernia, based on 3 rules:
- Standard Access (expansion, from minimal to extensive): the principle of an open pipe, the blade retractor act as two parts of an imaginary operating tube 10 mm in diameter, during the introduction, they remain closed and later opened to the desired size
- stability of the retraction
Retractor with a lighting system at the distal end.
- Due to the fact that at the distal end of the medial blade has two small prongs, retractor does not slip off.
- Reel can not turn around by chance, because he is fixed on the handle. Handle, in turn, may choose to turn around.
- Optimal conditions for the observation: high illumination at depth. Fiberglass fibers are introduced at the distal end of the two retractor blades to provide a good review of the surgical field. Therefore, the surgeon is not required headlight, which makes it possible to conduct an operation with an optical zoom (even when the microscope or loupe) or without it.
If you have any questions, you can specify them with our neurosurgeon or a neurologist on the phone: (499) 130–08–09
- Endoscopic microdiscectomy
- Endoscopic treatment of fractures of the C2 vertebra
- Endoscopic treatment of carpal tunnel syndrome
- Endoscopic treatment of cubital canal syndrome
- Endoscopic treatment of ulnar nerve compression syndrome
- Fixation of the spine in spondylolisthesis, reducing the height of the intervertebral disc
- Fusion and fixation spinal surgery
- Vertebroplasty and kyphoplasty with the "SKy" intravertebral bone expander system
- Laser reconstruction of intervertebral discs
- Percutaneous nucleotomy with laser vaporization
- Percutaneous posterolateral foraminoscopy
- Retractor for a herniated disc
- Technique of sampling and blending sponge layer (Spongiosa)
- Treatment of a herniated disc and stenosed holes
+7 (926) 988-14-23