Minimally invasive spine and peripheral nerve surgery
Operative treatment of spine
- Percutaneous nucleotomy with laser vaporization
- Endoscopic microdiscectomy
- Fusion and fixation spinal surgery
- Laser reconstruction of intervertebral discs
- Fixation of the spine in spondylolisthesis, reducing the height of the intervertebral disc
- Vertebroplasty and kyphoplasty with the "SKy" intravertebral bone expander system
- Endoscopic treatment of fractures of the C2 vertebra
- Percutaneous posterolateral foraminoscopy
- Treatment of a herniated disc and stenosed holes
- Retractor for a herniated disc
- Technique of sampling and blending sponge layer (Spongiosa)
- Transforaminal endoscopic discectomy (TFED)
Surgical treatment of peripheral nerve
- Endoscopic treatment of carpal tunnel syndrome
- Endoscopic treatment of ulnar nerve compression syndrome
- Endoscopic treatment of cubital canal syndrome
Together with leading neurosurgeons was developed tools for the treatment of a herniated disc and compression of nerves at different levels of the spine, has several advantages.
The procedure of laser reconstruction of intervertebral discs.
With the use of minimally invasive surgery (endoscopic and laser technology) in our hospital to conduct secure transactions with severe cases of spinal disorders (disc herniation, and protrusion) and peripheral nerves.
Advantages of surgical treatment for spinal disc herniation
- Traumatization of the surrounding tissues and nerves of the spine is minimal interference
- Blood loss in access to the spine and nerves absent
- Nerve root is easily visualized by endoscopic camera and therefore is not damaged when a hernia
- Duration of some operations of 14 minutes. (Removal of disc herniation of the cervical spine) to 45 min. (Removal of a herniated disc at the lumbosacral level of the spine)
- Patient to move independently even at day 2 after removal of herniated disc
- Length of hospital stay of 1 to 3 days after removal of herniated disc
Tools used by the German company Karl Storz.
Moreover, in our clinic is used medical equipment from the world recognized manufacturers of such equipment (Karl Storz, Aesculap, Philips, Siemens).
In most cases, when performing these operations on the lumbar spine at the level of disc herniation, apply local block anesthesia, which itself is more forgiving than the general endotracheal anesthesia.
After being discharged from hospital (usually 2-days) after removal of herniated disc patients will only undergo rehabilitation in our clinic, which lasts for 1-2 weeks.
If you have any questions, you can specify them with our neurosurgeon or a neurologist on the phone: (499) 130–08–09
The list of tests for admission to the surgical treatment:
|Clinical blood test|
|Blood group, Rh factor|
|Clotting time, bleeding time|
Biochemical analysis of blood:
|Antibodies to HIV, HBS Ag, HCV Ab|
|Chest X-ray (fluorography)|
+7 (926) 988-14-23