Speciality: neurosurgery, manual therapy
- Semipalatinsk State Medical Academy, Semipalatinsk, Kazakhstan
- N.N. Burdenko named National Medical Research Center of Neurosurgery, Moscow, Russia
- Russian Neurosurgeons Association
- European Association of Neurosurgical Societies (EANS)
- World Federation of Neurosurgical Societies (WFNS)
- Vascular pathology of the central nervous system
- Degenerative diseases of the spine
- Traumatic spinal injury
- Reconstructive surgery on the spinal cord and nerve roots
Dr. Otari Nergadze regularly participates in international conferences and scientific events.
Specialized in modern endoscopic techniques of brain and spine surgery.
Author of scientifical and educational articles for a wide range of readers.
We advise our patients in the following areas: