In case of need for surgical intervention, the patients of the Minimally Invasive Neurosurgery Clinic are hospitalized in the inpatient department of the clinic of OJSC Medicine.
The hospital carries out diagnostics and treatment of diseases requiring surgical treatment, using modern endoscopic technology, computerized (CT) or magnetic resonance imaging (MRI). The clinic has annual medical care programs for individuals and organizations.
The hospital accepts for the treatment of patients with a surgical and therapeutic profile (with the exception of acute infectious diseases):
- injuries and diseases of the spine and joints - including arthroscopy, vertebroplasty, microdiscectomy, etc.;
- rehabilitation treatment - the consequences of injuries, operations and cerebral strokes;
- cardiovascular system - including coronary angiography, stenting, angioplasty, installation of a pacemaker, coronary artery bypass grafting (CABG);
- respiratory organs, ENT organs - including laser surgery, hearing-improving operations - cochlear implantation, etc .;
- gastrointestinal tract;
- endocrine system;
- gynecological and urological diseases;
- ophthalmic surgery - including laser vision correction.
Hospitalizations are carried out both in a planned and in an emergency manner with the delivery of the patient by ambulance to the clinic (heart attacks, ischemic strokes, acute surgical, neurological and therapeutic pathologies). The children's department accepts children from the age of 3 for treatment.
Our highly qualified specialists with extensive practical experience will take care of your health and the health of your loved ones. Many doctors have completed internships abroad and have extensive practical experience. Most of them are doctors and candidates of science.
List of tests for hospitalization
The cost of inpatient treatment includes the cost of staying in the ward, hotel services. The inpatient clinic has single and double luxury wards with TV, telephone and bathroom. And, despite this, you probably won't want to stay here - it's still a hospital.
Patients usually stay with us for a short time - on average 4 days. Thanks to intensive methods of treatment and effective drugs, hospitalization does not drag out, and after a few days the patient goes home.